Opening in 2020, ClearSound is the one-stop-shop for all things acoustics. From wall panels and rafts, to wall paper and suspended ceilings. We offer a large selection available for online purchase while offering the full catalogue of all major acoustic manufacturers available to purchase over the phone or email.
Offering unrivalled service, ClearSound are in a unique position to help you all the way through your project and offer expert guidance on products and manufacturers.
Key benefits to buying your acoustic products from ClearSound:
- Collection available from our Leeds warehouse
- Clear, simple and transparent shipping costs on all products
- In-house acoustic experts available for extra piece of mind
- Quick reply promise! Never spend an eternity waiting for a reply – and wondering if one will ever arrive. Our customer service team is on-hand 8am-5pm Monday to Friday and will reply within 20 minutes to your enquiry
Our buying power with the leading acoustic brands puts us in a position to offer the best rates while providing the service required to service the fast-paced and demanding construction/contractor sector.
Our team is experienced in helping:
- The domestic, commercial and industrial flooring sectors
- Office managers
- Fit-out companies
- Acoustic installers
- Interior designers
We can help with product guidance, installation guides and acoustic information, recommendations and expertise.
What makes ClearSound special? With a combined experience of over 30 years in measuring and fixing acoustic problems, you can be assured that there isn’t a problem a team member hasn’t come across before; and hasn’t solved.
From offices to restaurants, recording studios to factory floors we can offer the right advice to solve all your sound problems. The added bonus – most of our products are easy to install and do not require specialist installation services. Should you wish to use an expert installer, however, we will be happy to recommend our local partner who will offer installation at an unbeatable rate.